Monday, April 21, 2008

Me and my brother


This is a picture of brother Justen and me. This is the day when he was going on his mission. I try to write him sometimes and he sends me cool letters back. I miss him and he is coming back in 6 months. I am really excited because barely any people write him. And I feel bad for him cause he doesn't get no letters. My mom said we can talk to him on mothers day. I can't wait to call him cause he might talk spanish and i don't understand spanish. aloha is probably the only spanish word I know. My mom said that is not spanish. but I don't know spanish. but Justen does.

4 comments:

mom of fab five said...

Ethan,
Atleast if you said ALOHA i would understand it. I don't speak very much spanish either except to order Mexican food--then i speak really good spanish. Maybe you could find a book in the library to learn some basic spanish words. I bet Justen would be so surprised. Having a big brother on a mission is a COOL thing--i bet he is a great example to you and your family. Do you think you will want to serve a mission someday? I hope you will think about it, since it is a wonderful way to serve others and growup in the process.
Have a great day,
YOur moms friend in AZ
Leigh Ann

Patty said...

I love that picture of you and Justen, Ethen. Maybe he can help us all learn to speak Spanish when he comes home. I keep trying to learn a few words, but it still all sounds the same to me. I love the food, though.
Grandma W.
p.s. I think you'll be a really GREAT baseball player!

Karyn said...

WHAT CUTE BOYS!!! This is a great picture!

Ashley said...

Hey Ethen! I know you are going to have a great time talking to your brother! My brother speaks Spanish, I will email your mom some short phrases you can tell him like what's up. Glad to see you are enjoying baseball and that you are being such a great helper around the house. I'll talk to you later.
Sister Furtado