Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Valley Game

Two days ago I went to my vally game It was fun but there was a one of things i hated it was there catcher he started to wisper things to us he was like to me your gonna get out! Then he said swear words to me. then Trey (my friend) was almost about to crack him in the head. But we won by 10. 14 to 4 then the catcher was like to Kolby ( my other friend) your not gonna hit it then he hit a Home Run.I am kind of liking baseball. I am playing second and left field and 1st.

from Ethen the great.

5 comments:

Karyn said...

I am glad you guys won. One thing to remember is that people will always make rude comments through out your life. You just have to remember who you are and stand tall. Don't let what others say damage who you are. God is building you up and strengthening you so you can become a great missionary like Justen. You can be a great example to those around you and I am proud of you for making the right decisions. Love you Ethen!

mom of fab five said...

Nothing is more frustrating than having to listen to people make rude comments to you and your friends and your family. But you showed great maturity not to hit the guy--he was probably more frustrated because you wern't getting mad and lashing back. Then to boot you beat them--way to go! See...good guys do finish first. And even if you had lost you still have your integrity and in the big scheme of things that is the most important.Have a great week.

Leigh Ann

Patty said...

hi from California, Ethen. Calvin, Jessica, Colton and Grandma are reading your blog, but you haven't written anything new for a while. Where have you been? I hope you're taking good care of your mom and dad and little brothers and sister. They need you.
Come back and write on your blog soon!
We love you!
Grandma

calvin said...

What a surpise for me that you have a blog!

calvin said...

This is my blog address.

http://calvinscanvas.blogspot.com/